Spinal surgery is a high-risk, low reward undertaking. It is loaded with terrible risk factors, can be quite painful, and typically requires lengthy recovery times. And even then, it may not provide the relief you are seeking. Fortunately, we now have a viable breakthrough to traditional back surgeries. The non-surgical treatment pioneered by Dr. Joseph Mannella of The Disc Institute® has been shown to be a safe, effective option that is significantly more successful—and certainly less costly—than standard spinal surgeries.
Here are a few key points to keep in mind:
- Research studies show that The Disc Institute’s IntraDiscNutrosis® program is a non-invasive, innovative treatment that can repair seriously damaged discs, providing lasting relief where other treatments have failed.
- The program has none of the negative side effects typically experienced by those who have had spinal fusion, back, or neck surgery.
- The conclusion reached by many experts in the field proves that IntraDiscNutrosis® is an ideal way for many patients to avoid spinal surgery.
- An independent study of IntraDiscNutrosis® was performed by Dr. Paul Thomlinson, Ph.D., of Burrell Research. Dr. Thomlinson concluded that “the results of this study suggest that IntraDiscNutrosis® is a viable and safe non-surgical treatment method associated with substantial patient benefits, and with proper implementation may significantly reduce high-cost, high-risk spinal procedures.”
- The solid evidence demonstrated by this study is encouraging news to anyone seeking relief from the pain associated with impaired disks.
The Disc Institute® can help you avoid the discomfort, cost, and ineffectiveness of traditional back surgeries. We treat specific conditions with our trademark IntraDiscNutrosis® program, a treatment that harnesses the power of the self-repair mechanisms that are inherent in all discs.